New England Table Stakes final reports
- What the teams set out to do
- What they achieved (outcomes/wins)
- New capabilities they have
- How they incorporated the Fault Lines
- Tried but failed: Lessons learned; how they’ll overcome this as they go on
- Ideas to steal (smaller than the whole challenge)
- Where each newsroom will go from here, both with the challenge itself and more broadly
More training on Project Management:
IMPACT Tracker 201
Learn what you can do now to design your journalism for greater impact, whether you’re leading a newsroom, reporting, taking pictures or planning a launch strategy. Featuring a team led by Anjanette Delgado of Detroit Free Press.
Management fundamentals: Prioritizing and delegating
Illinois state editor Romando Dixson shares how he sets priorities, delegates tasks and projects and delivers results.
Understanding the financial side of our business
Learn how to make the budget work for you, rather than the other way around.